Helen Wanda founded Cyril and Associates in 2008.
Helen has a passion for getting to know people and their businesses. She enjoys developing business relationships so that she can apply her deep knowledge, experience, education and commitment to service to:
- Help organizations meet their goals
- Find out the client’s real needs
- Assist and educate the client about their accounting issues
- Match solutions to meet client needs
- Research and solve complex accounting issues
- Represent clients to the IRS for issue resolution
Helen has a particular empathy for not-for-profit organizations, small business owners, individuals and government contractors who:
- Do business with and improve their local community.
- Take their accounting needs seriously
- Want to know the business implications of the accounting decisions they make
Professional Affiliations: Helen and her associates are affiliated with the following organizations. Helen is committed to developing her education, contacts and knowledge within the industry and her community.
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- GSCPA – Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CGMA – Certified Global Management Accountants
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
Get to know us. Start a personal relationship that will match your needs with effective accounting solutions. We're here to help.