Small Business Services
As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. If you are in Metro Atlanta, which includes Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Johns Creek and Duluth, we want to get to know you so that we can take care of your books for you. Our personal accounting relationship will free you up so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits. Each month or quarter we can do the following things for you:
- Reconcile your bank account
- Treasury and cash management services
- Chart of accounts set up and maintenance
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
These tasks provide a solid foundation of your small business accounting system. Additional service you can receive include payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, IRS representation, IRS case resolution and others.
For businesses doing contract work with government agencies, we have particular expertise that can help:
- Guide you through regulatory compliance issues
- Audit liason services including DCCA checklist
- Assess tax complance issues due to changes in regulations
- General accounting and bookkeeping services
- Accounting software review and recommendations
Our commitment to the govenment sector is backed by previous experience and extensive knowledge of the risks and opportunities facing government contractors.
Start a personal relationship that will match your needs with effective accounting solutions. We are available to consult with you so that you fully understand how to interpret and use the financial information we provide. Call us whenever you have a question or concern.